Fight with google continues

Still we can not manager to install right codes to track Google transactions.

I’ve already described a number of steps we’ve made here

Sins then we’ve tried to change from one tag <script> into two and some other minor (seemingly useless) changes.

At some point we’ve seed a flash of light at the end of the tunnel, Google has registered 5 transactions (like much less that 1% of what is there) and than again – nothing.

The most frustrating is absence of error log.

I wonder what is it exactly we’re doing wrong.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.